Hills Face Masks – Pack Includes Mask and 7x Non-woven Filters.
Content: Fused 100% Cotton Outer (fusing 45gsm), SportX Dry Lining, Non-Woven Filters (128gsm).
Standard Size Mask: suitable for medium size heads and larger.
Made by Hills Hats in Wellington, hatters since 1875.
- Breathable, multi layered reusable face masks
- Two layers of non – woven fabric
- Sport X Dry technical lining, a lightweight close to skin anti-bacterial, sanitised cloth with wicking
- properties for personal hygiene, absorbs moisture
- Hills non-woven filter, interchangeable, replaceable, washable
- Masks fasten at the top of the nose with a soft wire concealed in the top piping to contour to face
- The adjustable inner wire across the nose helps stop glasses fogging up
- Ample width so masks hug the cheeks well away from the mouth
- Concertina pleating, creating a rolling curve which adapts to multiple face shapes
- Masks roll under the chin offering more protection and fit
- Split side straps designed to open the mask and fit on either side of the ear, eliminating the risk of hand to
- face contact when fitting or removing as per instructions, and stops masks slipping down the face and head
- when wearing
- Elastic at the back of the side straps to accommodate jaw movement and closer fit
- Velcro fitting on side straps for multi-fit
- Fastening is at the back of the mask so there is no need to have your hands anywhere near your face
- Wash testing indicates the face mask can be washed and re-used frequently
- We recommend having a supply of multiple masks that mean you can rotate and wash masks routinely
- We recommend washing your mask prior to use